Art Teacher Can Do Virtually Anything Computer Color Shirt

I don't know if this qualifies as "dark" per se, but questionable for sure. I won't name names but many of these actors, musicians etc also have other businesses and brands. They would sit down and off-handedly formulate what fashions/trends they would start soon so that they could have goods waiting to be sold to accommodate people participating in these trends that they, themselves, started. They would also plan out propping each other's business plans up by reinforcing the trends with appearances, comments to fashion magazines etc. The first time I heard this kind of talk, I thought they were just being full of themselves, as they are very prone to do anyway. And then I saw the effects of the talks happening a few months later. Over and over.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến