Blood Inside Me I G Covid 19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn’t, because they were holding on to something…That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.”It’s not a mystery. His dad was filthy rich. Money insulates people. If he was the son of a small business owner instead of the son of a Nazi sympathizer wealthy man he would be dead by now. I know this because I know the small business owner version of Trump and he’s been in and out of rehab and as far as I know is currently shooting heroin in a trailer on the outskirts of town. This is after he destroyed his parents marriage, ruined several women’s lives, destroyed the family business, and is universally hated by anyone who knows him. Dads low millions insulated him for a solid 10 years. Dads money ran out and everything came crashing down.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến