Good Cubs Lady Sassy Classy And A Tad Badassy Shirt

As someone who started an instructor position a month ago, this is reassuring. I have been in the industry which I lecture on for 10 years. I have a broad skill set, but when it comes to teaching the actual theory of why I’m doing what I am doing, it’s back to the text books for me. First week, I was only a paragraph ahead. Working on week 5 and I’m nearly a whole week ahead. Being honest and upfront with the students works best. I’ve used the “let’s take a break so I can clarify some of my notes” or “hey everyone, we’ll have to come back to this once I understand this subject matter well enough to relay accurate information” or something along those lines. If I were to attempt to BS my way through, they would see right through it and it would also be a disservice to them and myself.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến