I Can Wine All I Want I'm Retired Poodle Dog Vintage Retro Footprint Shirt

Most of the stairwells (stairs) were destroyed (plane) or on fire (jet fuel) but one was still ok (safe). Now I (m46) am a little on the heavier side (345 lbs), but I had been working out really hard (biweekly) so I felt confident climbing down the stairs (stairwell). I barged ahead of everyone (658 m/f) and began to walk down to escape the tower (WTC 1). However the smoke was getting thick and I was having trouble breathing (asthma). I began to slow down (3 mph) after 10 flights of stairs but my coworkers (658m/f) began to get angry. Then a little while later (9:03 am) we heard a crash (590 mph) and knew the South Tower was hit (77-85th floors) with a plane (Boeing 767- United Airlines Flight 175). At that point we new it wasn’t an accident (terrorism) and someone attacked America (Al Qaeda). I kept going but sweat was pouring down my face (bald-mustache) and my glasses began to fog up (bifocals) 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến