John Lewis Face Get In Good Trouble Necessary Trouble Shirt

Limp Bizkit did a tour where they were "looking for a new guitar player". After you waited in line you signed something saying whatever you played could be used by the band. They toured across the US, having people play their best original shit, took what they wanted for future use, and never got a new guitar player.Back when I was 18 I got my first tattoo, the Squaresoft logo on my upper arm. It was 2001 and I was also on my own in a new state. I was and still am a huge rpg fan and it’s the height of my geekdom. Well, I sent in a picture of me and my tattoo with a short letter about me and my favorite games to Official PlayStation Magazine. They published my letter and photo along with the caption “We don’t know whether to be impressed or frightened.”


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến