Nice Maestro I Am A Grumpy Old Man I'M Allergic To Stupidity I Was Born In October I Break Out In Sarcasm I Shoot Guns I Protect Family If This Offends You I Don'T Care Shirt

I've been in aviation for a lot of years. Those cowling doors are for aesthetics and very minor protections. The more airlines pay less and overwork their mechanics, these attention to detail things are going to happen. But this is a very common non issue, as they are by design going to rip off and away from the airplane. The pilot could shut it down, or get you where you want to go safely.My dad loved to tell the story of when he was on a flight, must have been the 60s. He noticed some Arabs in the aisle praying. Thought hmm, must be very religious. Then noticed one of the engines was on fire...


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến