Perfect Halloween You Can't Scare Me I'm A Retired Teacher I've Seen It All Shirt

My first flight sim was branded as Chuck Yeagers Flight School. Pretty great for the time I thought, graphics aside. I had the chance to meet him at an air show since he lives nearby and my uncle introduced me to him. My uncle didn't really know him too well but he was a pilot and had met him a couple times. Chuck was as cool as the stories say and his voice really did have the smoothest timbre. I told him how much I loved the flight sim (he called it garbage compared to the one he had access to) and then he asked if I wanted to see something really cool and got me access to sit in a jet fighter cockpit (f16 I think) and the cockpit of a c5 cargo jet (fucking massive thing I guess can carry 3 or so tanks plus a shitload of troops).

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến