Sanderson Witch Museum Home Of The Black Flame Candle Shirt

It is difficult for people to imagine faces they've never seen in general. If it's really bothering me, I'll assign someone I have a clear mental image of to be that person. So like if a really crucial character has features I can recognize in a friend or a celebrity or whatever, it can make it easier to process than an amorphous blob face. Try it, it's like casting a movie of your book!I do this sometimes but I keep making mistakes. Once I had trouble visualizing a character so I looked up some fanart and got massive spoilers. Another time someone just reminded me of a character in a tv serie so I pictured him but at the end of the book he turned out to be the Big Villain so for a while I didn’t trust the guy in the tv show 😂


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến