Skull They Whispered To Her You Cannot Withstand The Storm She Whispered Back I Am The Storm Autism Mom Shirt

I began writing a story about the Doctor landing on a planet full of defective cybermen, who's programming had gone a wry and had been left on this asylum planet to rot. The Doctor lands there in response to a mysterious distress call from a woman and attempts to find and save her while avoiding the dangerous dysfunctional cybermen and the looming threat of planetary destruction at the hands of the normal cybermen. I finished my short treatment and gave it to my teacher to submit. Unfortunately it turned out the competition was very strict about the formatting of submissions and mine was returned because I had used the wrong formatting in some way, it seemed like a weird reason. I was a bit disappointed and that was the end of that.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến