Still Making A Difference Even With The Distance #Virtualteacher Shirt

As far as suggestions for more factual documentaries, I honestly can’t say unless I worked on them personally. As an editor I know things that will never see the light of day, so it would be idiotic of me to say I can tell when something is left out or misconstrued. Suffice it to say that you will never know as much as the editor did, and the editor and directors will never know as much as the actual people involved.One doc that came to mind is Blind Spot: Hitler’s Secretary because it is very sparse editing wise, so it looks like raw footage that an editor would work with to edit into a more “sensational” film. It’s been a while since I have seen it, but I think there is a part where the docs crew lets her watch the interview and make corrections to what she says. This may be wrong though, it’s been a few years.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến